22.10.11

Fuck this love;


Ok a picture of me and Merwyn!
Kekekeke, this is actually a screenshot of my homepage, cute not! ^^

Camp's on Monday and I've yet to pack a single thing, even tho I've bought most of them. And they're basically some hygiene and cleanliness items! (:

Gonna bring:
- 1bottle of dettol hand sanitizer
- 3packs of wet/antiseptic wipes
- 1pack of face wipe
- 2combs
- A pack of bobbypins
Aiya I dont rmb alrd, /:

Shall pack w jiawen otp tmrw?
She btr not bangsey me else she'll die sho badly for scaring me w chucky.
She's mean k! Alrd know I scared of ahpiao and horror movies thn still purposely tell me, say what chucky kill ppl frm behind and all.
欠打right tt woman! Later I box her ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Shall turn in now since I've theory lessons tmrw early in th morning.
Omg sadded and effing sian cos I diarrhea so many times today. ):

Xoxo,
@FORBIDDENEDLOVE