20.10.11

Nothing lasts forever;


Kekekeke, cute right th app!
I like th bearbear, so cute lah omo, ):

Not updating as often these days cos i'm like really shag + tired.
Netball in th morning followed by sex ed.
Plus we still have to stay back like until 3+ everyday for what stupid post exam gawd.
Netball is good, but th others are srsly a waste of time.

Had like some concert thing in the afternoon tt is boring useless and stupid.
Why can't they use that time and let us play netball yo.
Or at least, continue our SEP program!
I'm glad i gotten into netball cos is fun x 1000000000.
Well, it was my third choice for CCA last year aftall! (:

kekeke, my photo editing apps are real good i think.
esp MTXX, 美图秀秀!
It's not like photoshop or what but their backgrounds + design, they're pretty good!
somemore is FOC one leyyyyy, ;)
Another app used on th photo above is MARRONmini lite!
It's th bearbear app basically.
DAMN CUTE I SWEAR. I'M FALLING IN LOVE W IT. :D

Mama heated up soup for me so i shall drink it now!
Post l8r using phone or hmmm, tmrw?
Heeding to boring science centre w sch/class tmrw anw.
Good thing tt my dabian on top is going too YAYAYAYAYAY.
Enough of th crapping, (:

xoxo,
@FORBIDDENEDLOVE