6.11.11

Everlasting;

Went JB today w family! The jam was like total madness pleaseeeeee. Jammed for like 45mins thn finally reach. Cannot stand the heat of the weather, like sauna likett. Sooner or later I bcm chaoda!

Changed my phone cover and now it looks mini! Yellow bumper! (Y) Changed my screen guard too cos my annoying mum said tt th mirror one is bad for my eyes! ): now it's anti-glare on the front, mirror at the back.

Wanted to put privacyguard but they
OOS. Didn't buy anything or do any shopping or what. Ate lunch only. Like waste of time, ):

Gna clear out my disgusting old wardrobe thn take out all my unwanted or old clothes thn donate them! Yayyay I'm nice okkkkk! Since 2012 CNY is on the 23rd Jan, I shall start my shopping spree ASAP in case all the nice clothes are taken away, (: maybe going another flea so I can get more cheap and nice clothes!

Shall stop here and end w a big smile of mine, :D