8.11.11

Need you now;

Suffered from serious insomnia ytd. Or you can say I've a extremely screwed up body clock. ):

While everyone is sleeping soundly at 6, I was wide awake. Didn't sleep a wink throughout the whole night. Power or what huh?

Never mind about tt. Thn when ppl are starting to wake up at 1030, I started to feel a tiny lil bit drowsy and in no time, I dozed off. Slept for 90minutes. For the WHOLE DAY. Yes I'm a pure god. (:

Going off to chalet w family and cousins tmrw. Ain't really looking forward cos I'm getting a lil sick and tired of WWW. Maybe going kbox w one of my aunt or I shall start shopping like mad.

Should try and sleep now, or at least for a few hours. Mama said I've a chance of suffering from depression if this insomnia continues for a few more days. ):

Yes I'm depressed, I'm depressed over you. Your words and actions tt once made me feel so comforted is no longer here.

Ending off with my cute Pluto! (: