9.12.11

A Bitter Day


Hi guys, erm just doing a quick post cos i'm currently chionging my HCL homework for sch reopen! Urgh life sucks big time for me. ):

Anw, yeah i guess i was a little too overboard w my post ytd? The one abt the Adeline Chia one. Yeah, i'm a big time fan of TVXQ and i srsly hate it when ppl says negative comments abt them and posting on such a public x social place where everyone can see. Sucks to be her for being thrashed by me so badly but serves her right? I'm sorry if you guys think that i'm overboard or too extreme and my language sucks big time but i was just writing out my thoughts. If there's any disagreement, feel free to tell me via twitter/facebook? Pretty active on both of the social networking sites lol. And no they ain't private-d so you can pop your enquiries or wtv there! (:

Gotten over 1k visits since ytd, and half of them was the viewing of my previous post, "Adeline Chia, You're popular now". Don't regret what i posted, NOT BECAUSE my viewers increased, but like i was saying i was just giving my opinion and view. AND FACTS. like duh.

Ok, shall carry on with my work now! Carry on reading and i'll love you guys? Heh, maybe my viewers will just all run away aft this, keh. Anw follow me on twitter @FORBIDDENEDLOVE for instant updates and i'll appreciate it deeply! ♥

Oh and btw to tt someone, please if you say tt i don't have any sense of originality, THINK AGAIN YO. Who was the one who started blogging using their twitter's name? Who was the one who goes out w a hat? ERM HELLO, FRM THE ONE WHO'S BLOGGING NOW YO. PLEASE. THINK AGAIN BEFORE SAYING. HAH.

Sometimes people just think that they're so fucking perfect just because ppl don't comment on them. Sorry but no.

Anw, tt's all for now and i know i'm a mean bitch. Hate me if you want and tt's all. gna continue my work like a sad life. ):

xx.