11.12.11

Every heart

Time now is 5:03AM and I'm still awake. Just watched finished the 60th episode of inuyasha! Proud of myself max, 3days jiu 60ep alrd. Hope tt I'm able to finish the whole series in 5more days time? Thrs like over 160episodes in total. /:

Went out w Merwyn again and we did our homework! Ok maybe he's the one who did cos I only finished 2 newspaper reviews. Aimed to finish all 8 of them but the results turns out to be less than half. So disappointed w myself. ):

the worst thing of today is tt my mum is back to stalking me?! Told her I was at lot thn she really go thr find me wts. I've a super scary mum who stalks me and my Facebook! Lol, alright thrs a damn annoying bird outside the window now and it keep making annoying sounds.

shall try sleeping now, but will end off w some pics first! Ok love you guys and continue reading please, (: