25.12.11

Merry Christmas! ❤


HI GUYS, IT'S CHRISTMAS YO. HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS! ❤ Heheheh, hope everyone had a great time today and ytd? Cos I enjoyed myself well, not to the full but at least i did enjoy. Sometimes i really hate my mum and younger sis. They can ruin my mood in just a sec and it's damn annoying. But wtv cos I receive and gave ppl presents and yep i'm happy. (:


AIN'T THE MONKEY KAWAII?! :D

Received a monkey soft toy speaker, GAP polka dotted mini backpack and a set of towels from Aussino! I totally love the speaker, it's lovable beyond words! Heheheh and i'm using it to blast songs while blogging! #nowplaying, 你在,不在. Super nice song and i love the singer's voice! (: Love my presents even tho they aren't really hmmmm, to my taste? But it's ok cos it's the thoughts that counts anw. Even tho my younger sis is really hateful and annoying and blahblah, i still gave her her christmas present k! Gave her a super cute panda sling bag, and yep it's cute. OH AND LOOK AT THE MINI DORAEMON BELOW! ;D


MY NEIGHBOR BOY IS SUCH A CUTIE PIE. HAHAHAHAH, look at the doraemon costume that one of the aunties bought him! Thr's also the mini pocket in front and blue pants but i didn't take the pic of tt heheheh. He's so cute yep! (: Kids can be so cute at times but when they starts crying, they're plain annoying and hateful. 

I'm srsly glad that my mum didn't get me any presents cos wtv she gets would be either not to my liking or extremely practical. No offence to the others but who gives stationery to kids as presents?! I mean if she gives it to teenagers or smth thn it's ok cos buying stationery can be a chore and the pen we use is like $2 + so aft a long time it'll be rather expensive. BUT WHO GIVES STATIONERY TO A TODDLER?! or rather a going 4 yr old boy. Like srsly. Best Christmas present given this year should be the $150 my dad gave me ytd? Oh and a new piano ! YEAH TT'S THE BEST. :D


Before i end this post, a big thanks to those who wished me a merry christmas via SMS, calls, twitter or facebook! Love you guys loads and once agn, MERRY CHRISTMAS! ❤