14.12.11

Part of your world


HI READERS MUACKMUACK. HAHAHAHAH k so yes went out w Yieshyuen today cos it's a *erhem* senseless and emo day for me. HAH, k i'm so random but it's true! (: Went lot for subway and thn we headed to CWP before coming back to lot agn!

Was supposed to meet at 1130 but both of us were late cos: 1. I woke up at 1045 and yes i somehow overslept like a pig. Shyuen had to call me 4 times before i answered the phone, esp when i was having a nightmare tt time. 2. I went minitoons while waiting for Shyuen cos i reached lot earlier than her!!!!! I know i'm damn amazing, like i washed up and changed and everything in 15mins cos i thought i was gna be killed by tt girl on top! But i was earlier than her so k wtv i'm a lazy pig who's fast? K lame. ;p


Didn't really do much at cwp other than going popular? Was scouting for bags and stuff but urgh nothing caught my eye. Tt's like the saddest thing i swear. ): Went popular cos shyuen wanted to buy stationeries! AND I GOT YELLOW-COVERED SCREAMCITY FULSCAPE AND A YELLOW PENCIL CASE WHICH IS SUPER KAWAII. It's cute until idw to use one k. Nah, joke cos i have like 3 pencil cases now for next year and it's like whaaaaaaaaaaat. -___- She got pens and fulscape like notebook! Went to the civic centre opp cwp and went to their tom&stephanie? Didn't do much.


Went to that mad girl's house after going back to lot cos there's simply nothing for us to do! It's fucking funny i swear. Didn't have that much fun for quite a long time? Snatched everything frm her! Her piano, bed and blanket. MADNESS. Played EveryHeart on her piano and it sounded ok? Can't expect much since i played everything by ear so i guess it's still ok.

Went up to her room and did the CRAZIEST THING. We started to talk about boys and ideal boyfs. Thn we started SINGING. Like blasting and singing, awwwww i wna go kbox so badly now. ): She started vandalizing on her new notebook and i laughed like some fucking crazy bimbotic person when she showed me tt she wrote smth abt me being her darling! *SHY* HAHAHAHAH, started laughing and laughing thn it started pouring like mad.

Stupidest thing is? We didn't close her 1st floor windows and balcony doors. Until her auntie called her and asked if we close thm alrd thn we realize. By the time we went down, her place is FLOODED. Like literally. Started to clean up HER HOUSE when i don't even clean up mine! It's like super hilarious and everything. In the end we got so damn tired. ;p


Home-d arnd 0615 before meeting up to pay for my contact lenses. More info, refer to the post below! (: Super mad and tiring day it is, but i still enjoyed myself alot. I laughed like mad, talked like mad, sang like mad and giggled like mad. Laughing is really the best medicine.

Hwong YieShyuen, if you're reading this (wait, YOU BETTER BE READING THIS OK) I love you. ALOT. Thanks for accompanying me when you know that this is the weakest time of my life, most vulnerable time. Okay tt sounds pretty wrong but wtv k. Yeah, i just don't wanna be so damn pathetically #foreveralone these days. YOU KNOW WHEN LAH HOR. So thank you for being so crazy w me and everything. Love you ok! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OKAY I WANNA WATCH INUYASHA ALRD. HE'S MY IDEAL BOYF K. K BYEBYE. MUACKMUACK.