7.12.11

We Found Love

Woke up at 2 today and started reading fanfiction and at the same time, draining my phone's batt. The battery life is improving i guess? At least it managed to last me half a day or so. (:

Was supposed to bring granny out for movies today but well i overslept. BIGTIME. Aft i wash up and everything it started raining so bomb the plan for movie. Most probably bringing her for Already Famous tmrw aft my Emaths tuition. Wonder if LiXuan is going? Thn at least I won't be the only ccksian over thr.

Have yet to complete a single HCL homework. Srsly dk why the shit did i even agreed w my mum to take the MOE thing and get direct access to HCL or wtv it is. So many homework walaueh. There's like 8newspaper reviews, 2 book reviews, 1 pp slide, and 8compo thing? Don't even know if thr's anymore anot and worst of all. I THROW AWAY ALL MY NEWSPAPER SO DO WHAT SHIT LIKE SRSLY OH FML.

Should start doing the compo thing using pp instead of writing them out cos i'm srsly too lazy. I'm a pig x lazy ass so say hi to me yo.

Sometimes i really wonder, when can i fall in love again? For now, love seems to be a foreign language to me. Maybe i'm destined to be single till i'm a old hag w pointy nose and hat. klame much. but for now, let's all try to be happy. try.

xx.