15.10.11

Beautiful nightmare;

Pictures of you came flashing back to me, in my dreams. Dreamt abt tt day, and come to think of it, it's 10months minus 1 day and yet, we still won't talk to each other. How pathetic can we be.


HI I SMELL SHO NICE COS I JUST BONGBONG OUT AND I'M SWEATING COS I NVR ON THE A/C. Taken on sports day.

K i'm so crappy right! nvrmind, my ai-ais love me can alrd! ;)

Today is like srsly a perfectly screwed up day.
Wanted to take a short jog around the park then my annoying lil brainless sist came to annoy me and made me got scolding.
urgh poor grammar cos th thought of it makes me so super effing pissed. @:

I totally dislike KFC yo. Their chicken is NOT FULLY COOKED EEEEEEW.
There's like the redred stuff which i suppose is the blood or vessels of th chicken.
GROSS K. I WANNA LODGE A COMPLAIN. #typicalsingaporean
Everyday complain complain complain heheheheh.
I'm complain queen No. 1 yo ;D

Just finished watching season 2 !
Gonna watch season aft i finish posting.
I'm the lamest yes ikr cos i'm 14 and i'm watching some dumb cartoon that totally contradicts w my actions and personality oh well.

I wanna go on a mega-major diet cos i'm so heavy and fat urgh.
154 - 155 cm and i'm like 46kg? !@@!$$@%@!$%@$%!@$%$^
YES I'M GONNA BE OVERWEIGHT SOON.
BUT.
我是食物的爱人!我爱食物食物爱我!;D
HI I'M SHO LAME.

cartoon is more impt. than blogging so byebye go and die off i go to my own fantasy cartoon world!
@chenchengism IF YOU'RE READING THIS NOW, BU YAO JEALOUS I TMRW SEND YOU A PRESENT VIA TWITTER. ♥

xoxo,
@FORBIDDENEDLOVE