16.10.11

Special post for special boi (:

HAPPIEST BOY ON EARTH; CHENCHENG AKA @Chenchengism !

Dear ChenCheng,
I'm sorry for that small combined picture of yours on top even tho i made it th largest alrd. Blogger is being a bitch to me. ):
Nevertheless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OK.

I know you're gonna be so pissed w me cos i posted sucha not nice photo on your birthday on my blog. The thing is you look so cute in those pictures!
Kekekekekekeke, please don't be jealous cos i dedicated a post to @hausofomnom k. I love both of you equally, so don't angry lah k! ;)
Hmmmmm, i don't know what to say alrd, other than i love you and thank you? (:

So here i go the reasons ( why i love you? o: ) ;
1. Thanks for not teasing me or being mean to me like JR. cos i really DON'T appreciate it, esp tt nasty joke or wtv of his.
2. You're forever such a nice guy. Please stay nice like this.
3. YOU'RE A YEAR OLDER ALRD HAHAHAHAHAHAH. ;P
4. YOU'RE A PERFECT BITCHING PARTNER. WE SHOULD KICK SOME PPL'S ASS SOMEDAY YO.
5. I LOVE YOU COS I LOVE YOU. - K i'm so lame lah k! -.-

我不懂要讲什么了啦。祝你:生日快乐,快高长大,变得肥肥胖胖,人见人爱,永远那么帅气K!哇他妈的我打字打到我的手麻痹。K啦没有东西讲了,我亲亲你和爱爱你!♥

xoxo,
@FORBIDDENEDLOVE ;)