16.10.11

Forever Love;

Time check: 0240
#nowplaying: Chemicals React - Aly & AJ

HI WHO'S AWAKE? OK MY TIMELINE SO DEAD CAN NO ONE ONLINE. ):
This song's pretty old alrd yeah?
Abt 4 year old? K i'm so lame IKR.

Daddy just came into the room and he's surprised tt both my elder sists + me not asleep yet then his expression so cute lah can.
Then still ask why we nvr jio him for night party when we all doing our own stuff, lol!
I ♥ my laopa like THIS MUCH. ;)

Was watching glee just now and PUCKERMAN IS SO HOT. Blaine is hot too!
One is straight, one's gay.
Oh well, they're just so hot then i don't feel cold in the room alrd. ♥
k lame much but they are just damn cute k!

Yahlah both look damn gay in th photos right, cos got photoshop one what!
Lols, jokejoke but it's simply cos they nvr sing/dance.
Basically ppl who thinks tt they're gay nvr watch glee yo. ;)

If @wongjiawennie sees this post, she'll probably be screaming her heads off.
Not over th guys, but me. Heh.
I'm being obsessed, in order to not to think. - Pretty illogical huh?

2more mins to 0300.
Shall get some sleep cos i'm gonna drag my sist along to kbox tmrw w me! ♥

xoxo,
@FORBIDDENEDLOVE ♥