17.10.11

Pointless waiting;


Credits to Kenneth my cute lil sonny who's a yr older than me!
Heheheh, nice? ;)
Taken during Satoshi Yagisawa's live in singapore concert w bandies.
We all had to wear FORMALLY. Uh i hate dress codes.
well so in th end, i wore my stripe romper which everyone thought it was a dress.
AND I PASSED THE "ATTIRECHECK" YO.

@wongjiawennie is finally back to blogging!
wongjiawennie.bs, lol!
Everyone's using their twitter name as their URLs now huh, (:
Maybe i should get Merw and Shyuen to create one too!
Kekekekekeke, so proud of myself like heh.

Gonna change phone on Tues, woots!
Went IMM aft kbox to check and scout for phone but nothing caught my eye.
So decided to get Iphone 4, Black 16GB.
But in th end, no stock. -____________-
Which is why i got th person to reserve a phone for me at Plaza Sing then i go collect on tuesday!
WITH DATA SOMEMORE OMG HAPPY DIE ME.
HI TWITTER, YOUTUBE AND BLOGGER HERE I COME DURING CLASS! :D

Please don't ask me why i'm not getting a white cos it's obvious.
- I anyhow put my phone one l8r become black how ley.
- Black is so much chio-er can.
- I don't need to care if it's clean or dirty if it's black!
- I LIKE BLACK CANNOT ISIT?
Cheycheychey, bitchiness overwhelming yo. ^v^

Shall catch another movie on funshion before i sleep.
So not looking forward for sch tmrw, results urgh. D;

xoxo,
@FORBIDDENEDLOVE ♥