13.10.11

Dreams really do come true;

Yes I've the longest bangs on Earth, *proud*

What a boring day it is today. tskmuch.
No school and yet i didn't go out.
Stayed at home and youtube all day long, from 1 until now.
Yes i woke up at 1, like a pig. Slept for 11hrs straight heh. ^v^
Watched SHINee's hello baby for the 3rd time and my fav. cartoon th 2nd time.
I watch the lamest cartoon in the whole wide world, but who cares? Heh.

I wanna change my phone so badly.
My phone's wifi went dead on me so i can't even tweet w/o turning on this disgusting crappy com of mine.
Somemore the batt of this com is like !@#$@$%@!$!$!@$ lousy.

Mama's watching some laughingkor show now, i like!
heheheh, hongkong shows are forever da best lah.
SG shows compared to HK ones, totally is 天渊之别 or smth likett lah.
Laughingkor like always be undercover likett, gah i like! :D

Alright this is just a super crappy post w nonsensical bullshit, but no one reads it anw.

天真过了就算了,不会再那么轻易相信你了。