16.11.11

Fly up high;

Super full now, aft clearing leftover dinner w mama cos she say cannot waste food else karma will get me back!
She's abit sot alrd, so acting like quite epic lah her.

And yayyay, I'm going Thailand later!
Wasn't really excited abt the trip at first, until RECENTLY.
Just wna leave all this bullshit nonsense tts happening.
Apparently, it's affecting me big time. It's just like, wtv he did or said ain't gna do any good to you cos now, idk to believe in your words or not.
You sound like someone who's defending their boyf. BIG TIME.
Yeah, I can't care less. Cos I don't matter to you anw.

2yrs of friendship gone likett? Woah, sure easy for you to say huh. Maybe you don't even care, cos all tt matters to you now is him. Maybe you can ask yourself, WHAT AM I TO YOU? How has your attitude change towards me aft you've gotten a boyf? Maybe you don't even know why I'm so upset. And if ending this friendship is what you really want, thn I won't force or beg you to stay.

Sweetie is calling me soon, shall be otp w her until I feel btr. Love her max. (:

Xoxo,