15.11.11

Even for a second more;

HI EVERYONE, IT'S 3:51AM NOW AND IM BLOGGING! :D

Heheh, just a quick update before I hit my pillows and fall into my prince's arms at my sweet little lalaland!
Was watching 美乐加油!until not long ago. Took a quick shower and here I am, updating this old dead blog of mine tt no one reads!
A perfect place for me to rant and scream and cock abt everything I'm unhappy of! ;)

Finished 我的完美男人 in 3days I think? Quite proud w myself cos I think I watch dramas very fast one!
I don't pause or stop to do anything. I don't even tweet when I'm watching shows! Heheh, so engross right!

To that someone who may be reading my blog and bitching abt me w your special someone, idk wtf is wrong w you. If you call me a attention seeker, fine I admit maybe I am one. However if your discussing abt my face and my appearance, well save it for yourself. I admit I'm ugly, but I'm not any uglier than you on the inside. You may be pretty and have a flawless skin, but tt doesn't make you any superior. Yknow who I'm taking abt yo. I can practically see everything on twitter, FYI.

Zzzz, maybe i shouldn't even have trusted anyone and told anyone anything. My sweet is right, not everyone can be trusted. Sometimes when you're unaware of it, your best friends or the ones closest to you might be the one who backstabs you and kick your ass into a sea, making you drown.

Shall sleep now, goodnight. (: