18.11.11

下一页的我;

Went snorkeling today and suffered frm serious motion sickness! My mum even said tt i was 脸青到脸青唇白. Means the same thing but she just wna show how pale and sickly I look. ;x spent abt 3-4hrs in total on the ship? Total hell cos I nearly vomited and I'm giddy till now. WTS.

Mum just went to book tmrw's activities and I've wait till she's back before I can sleep cos there won't be anyone opening the door for her. Zzz, bully me right, win liao lo!

Suntanned aft awhile of snorkeling and yes I'm red now cos I'm sunburned! Mum was ranting at me cos she don't see why I even want to tan since my skin color now is ok. Lol, I wna be darker but not too dark! d;

Realized I'm pretty naggy on my blog nowadays cos I'm just typing and typing like I'm smsing! Wtv I don't care since nobody reads my blog! ^^

Ending this post w a geeky belleang who looks srsly crazy!