19.11.11

Eclipse;

Relaxing day today since its somehow like the last day? Going back Singapore tmrw early in morning so I'm pretty bored now. Mama's going to some show w her friends so I'm like in th hotel again w my sist. Sad much ain't it? ):

Had manicure in the morning, followed by massage ! My manicure was alright, other than th color is a lil faint. Massage was super relaxing but super super ticklish! Was giggling and rolling arnd like mad whn they massage my waist and inner thighs! d; the person was nice tho, she gave me a awesome head massage which nearly made me sleep.

I'm starting to like Thailand. I love its sun, its weather/climate, people and plenty of things. Maybe I should come here next year instead of going to Japan during the june holidays. รถ

Took loads of crazy selcas today during dinner cos I ate super fast. Who cares if I'm ugly or look like some dog? I'm still me, and I'm proud to be me. (: