22.11.11

你还爱我吗?

It's 8mins to a freaking 3am and I'm still awake. Insomnia coming back agn, annoying much. Srsly hate it whn I'm so damn tired and thn I SIMPLY CAN'T SEEM TO FALL ASLEEP. Wts much.

Watched "Genius Go Go Go!" for the whole day and have been lol-ing like mad. Was rolling on my bed and banging my head on my pillow cos th show its just so ridiculously epic hilarious! Can't stop laughing which's a good thing since " laughter is the best medicine ". (:

Been feeling quite down, restless and upset since ytd late aftnoon I guess? Srsly can't stand to be at home. It's just so annoying and boring? Yeah, I wna get a job even tho dad is giving me $200 per month for holidays. I haven't receive a single cent for god sake. ):

Everyone is like so Christmassy and looking forward to it. Had my worst Christmas last yr and I hate it. Pain, tears and bullshits. I hate Christmas yo.