20.12.11

15 facts about me



So yep, this is the first challenge, 15facts abt me. Not gna do those obvious ones like " I'm a girl/I'm ugly etc. " Alright so here it goes! (:

  1. I know how to play 3 musical instruments: piano, flute & saxophone.
  2. My shoe size is 34.5 - 35.5, sometimes arnd 36. Depends on the cutting i guess?
  3. I'm freaking money-face. $$$$$.
  4. I LOVE SHOPPING, but i'm always broke. 
  5. I'm a Gemini so don't ever think of tying me down to smth. 
  6. Officially regained my freedom as a unattached on the 161210. 
  7. My PSLE aggregate is 227, pretty low i know. 
  8. I don't really hate anyone. Dislike maybe? But not hate. Don't worry i won't kill. 
  9. I LOVE TO SLEEP OH PLEASE. It's like my one and only hobby other than shopping i guess? Disturb me when i sleep AND YOU'LL DIE I SWEAR. Nah, i'm nice. ;)
  10. I hate the feeling of being broke, cash tight. Don't have to be effing rich, but i just want enough money for me to shop. 
  11. I came up w "FORBIDDENEDLOVE" aft my third r/s last year. Suddenly popup one. 
  12. I think guys who are tanned/bronze skin color is super hot. 
  13. I've low IQ & EQ i think? Which is why i get angry easily. hm.
  14. You hurt my friends, off to hell you go yeah. 
  15. URM. I've always wanted an older brother who's protective and such which is why i've tons of  "kors" around. (:

Alright, all done! Doing this for a start cos i've got no idea which to start on first. I may or may not go according to the format/list of posts but yeah i'll do it whnever i feel like k! Follow me on twitter @FORBIDDENEDLOVE for instant updates! 

xx.