19.12.11

For the last time


Been some time since i last updated? Ok, 3days or so to be exact. x: Wasn't in the mood to blog. In fact, i wasn't in the mood for anything, not even fanfictions/manga. Only watch 13 episodes of Inuyasha for the past 3 days. Pathetic and much. Feels as tho i'm losing interest in everything and tt sucks big time. Like lifeless and BOO, it just sucks k.

Went m'sia w mum and sist today to do some slight shopping. Got myself a pair of shoes and a freaking cute leopard preens jacket! IT'S CUTE AND CUTE ONLY. It looks so super tiny and it's just cute lah k. I'm not trying to say i'm small size cos i didn't even went to try it before i bought it so i totally have got no idea whether i can fit anot!

#nowplaying - I miss you already; G.NA

Pretty old song, but sweet lyrics. Yeah i don't really understand korean, but i know it's a nice song cos i like it and i've good taste. BHB. HAHAHAHAH OKAY. erm yeah the english lyrics for it sounds really nice and i mean i can relate to it lah. Not everyone can one ok! K i know i very lame lah. But wtv k cos i really don't know what to write.

School's starting in 2weeks time? Well i'm certainly a piece of dead meat cos i've a screwed up body clock tt's number 1. I'm waking up at 1++ / 2 ++ or so everyday except when i've lessons so i'm pretty screwed for tt too. I'VE YET TO GET MY SCHOOL BAG. Thr's nothing which caught my eyes!!!!! Tt's like freaking sad i swear. Probably gna use my yellow fredperry? Yeah, i guess i'm gna use tt if i really can't find any. LAST BUT NOT LEAST I HAVEN'T FINISH MY FREAKING HCL HOMEWORK. ONLY DID 7/19. I'M AWESOME I KNOW AND WORSE OF ALL I ANYHOW DO ONE. I use ppt to do a theme-based instead of writing it out. Smth like argumentative and i just anyhow bomb. I ROCK YOUR ASS YO.

I've updated AUTUMNFANTASIES w some of my apparels tt are BRANDNEW. Never worn before. But, i washed them before like duh. So it's BN, without tag/not in bag. Same goes for all accessories. Prices are definitely negotiable. So help me clear them k else i cant get CNY clothes! ): Follow me on twitter " @FORBIDDENEDLOVE " and get 5% off total bill, so what are you waiting for yo! ♥

tt's all for today so yeah i'm off to watching inuyasha alrd! love you guys much,
xx.