16.12.11

What makes you beautiful


Pretty ridiculous emo-tic post it was for the previous one. Those who don't understand Chinese characters, don't bother reading it. It's pretty bullshit, it ain't anything tho. Just how i felt, ytd. Erm yeah i'm better now i guess? (: Well, at least & headaches & insomnia? My eye bags have got pretty much obvious now due to lack of rest.

I'm sure many would think that i'm a annoying bitch who steps emo or smth to gain attention?LOL, well i don't see a need for it. I'm alrd having all the attention that i need. And that is love from my friends and love for myself? Yeah sounds lame and cheesy but really, i don't need other attentions. In fact, if i ever wanted attention, i would just act happy and annoyingly cheerful and hyper and shitxwhatsoever. Everybody loves someone who's happy and nice don't they? Unfortunately, i'm not tt kind of person. I have feelings and emotions. I show them. I don't hide them behind a fucking smile which is forced out of one's will. I smile, cry, laugh, hate. I'm a human w perfectly normal EQ.

I'm sounding kind of harsh and bitchy here, but really. That's reality ain't it? How many GIRLS out there hides their tears and pain behind a smile? A fake smile to be exact. Hiding your own emotions won't do you any good. They'll only lower your EQ. That's what i think anw. I used to be like that too. Smiling when i'm crying inside. But then, for what? It'll just make you distant yourself from others. Then, you'll start to stop trusting anyone. You keep your truest feelings deep down in your heart, hiding them from everyone. There's no point in doing anything likett. If you wna leave a impression or what, then fuck it yo. Those who does that so that your friends will like your or stop bitching abt your or smth, dream on. Sad to say in life, there are friends who will secretly dislike you, gossip about you, lie to you, leave you out, replace you & even forget you. - copied frm naomineo's blog.

Apparently, that's the harsh reality. You can't keep bitches from bitching behind your back. Well, everyone's born a bitch. It just depends on how much you bitch. Bitching as tho it's like a regular 3-meal/day? Oh well that sucks big time cos tt's overboard i guess. Thr's nothing wrong w bitching. Bitching abt your friend behind his/her back does not equal to backstabbing.

Okay a long(?) post which is super wordy. Hm. That's it for now i guess, i'm gna continue watching anime now! (:

xx.

- I've never thought that i was pretty enough, smart enough, attractive enough, skinny enough, cool enough or tall enough. I've never felt good enough for anyone.