3.12.11

Just the way you are

Went shopping w Kenneth at vivo today and HAH. I bought like tons of things. But, ALL NOT FOR ME ONE SO SAD LOR HOR. Heheh, bought like "Christmas presents" and got myself one pencil case frm wallet shop. (:

Brought $70 out w me and my sist gave me extra $20 and I left w $25 so basically I spent $65. Which is more thn half! Utterly disappointed w myself. Wanted to save and try to stop but I just can't. But at least I got 13items? So average abt $5 each lah but sill, I SPENT ALOT. Kenneth only bought a USB cable lo wtf. >:(

Crazy day and it's srsly madness. Went vivo alrd thn we went clementi mall. Walked frm 12-5? Not very tiring but my stamina really drop alrd. Used to be able to shop for 8-10hrs like a maniac.

Shall sort out the items tt I bought now so will end here! (:

被你爱过我真的很快乐,