1.12.11

傻瓜,我们都一样。

Hello December! (: A year is passing in 30days time which mean sch is reopen-ing soon and I've yet to touch any homework. Nah, not even a single one of mehmeh's! Okok I'm so dead yo. Haven't even buy books lah kekeke. Srsly regret my streaming choice? Should have opt for history cos it's more fun. ):

Shall start planning "new year resolutions" alrd? Smth tt everyone does and stop doing it arnd feb! HAHAHAHAH, definitely my case tho. But all I want for this December is just to be happy. And be able to do half of meh's work ofcos, else I'll 死无全尸!Yeah, I'm still full of nonsense as always.

Sometimes I really wonder how does time passes so quickly. It's as tho YOG was just a week ago, thn zoom. 2011 is ending soon. I miss those times, last yr was a nearly perfect year. I've everything tt everyone wanted I guess? Friendship, relationship, studies, fun and ofcos happiness. What more could anyone wish for other thn looks, which I'll nvr have? This year? Nah, everything was a turnabout. Studies drop like fk, unexpected quarrels w friends which leads to what it is now and obviously nothin more.

I feel as tho I've nothing left, other thn those memories. What's th point of having memories when th one you have memories on is not w you? Pointless.

Shall log off now and do my Emaths and I swear it's difficult like shit. Nevertheless, wish all my dear readers a wonderful December? (:

傻瓜我们都一样,被爱情伤了又伤。