28.11.11

Panda eyes and eye bags alert!

Didn't post for a short while! Really hope tt I didn't lose any readers. ): heheh, maybe I don't even have any but it's ok cos I enjoy ranting on this tiny space of my own. Don't judge me by what I blog, judge me by who i am yo.

Having a swollen left eye now cos my shampoo got into my eye when I was showering + lack of sleep + dryness + eating too much heaty stuff + I got over agitated just now = awfully swollen left eye. I hope I don't get sore eye tmrw or for th next 3days!!

Going for band camp tmrw and yes I'm not really excited. What's th point of going when there's like so many practice session? Ok I'm just unhappy cos I was suppose to go to sentosa w Merwyn and others. I WANT TO GET A TAN AND I WNA GO SENTOSA. Was able to go until dad said I can't cos "camp is more impt". Yeah, it is but not band's.

Ok I'm a disgusting bitch who's spoilt and have gotta srs attitude problem. I'm sorry, pms I guess? Not a good sign to piss me off. Shall end here cos my eye is really hurting badly now. Goodnight loves!