26.12.11

Write about a period of time/year in my life where things were not so good


Pict above taken when i was in thailand! (: Heheh, please don't say that i'm mad or what, updating 2 posts continuously while playing the OSTs of Inuyasha! Don't send me to woodbridge ok, cos i'm perfectly normal. This is just gna be a short post to make up for the challenges thingy. Skipped doing this for a few days so gna do one now to pay back! For this, love me please and continue reading okay! ♥

Write about a period of time/year in my life where things were not so good
A period of time when i'm super suay ah, hm. I've got no idea cos i've always been a suaykia! If i've gotta choose i think it'll be the first half of this year? Mind you it's still 2011. Idw the world to end so fast you dumb. LOL, erm yep it'll be the first half. Reason being :

  1. My studies was screwed up like mad. I failed 3 subjects for god's sake. Why? Read reason 2. 
  2. Been mopping around cos of some stupid things that happened last year and my mood and feel for things were KABOOM all gone. Not enough? Reason 3.
  3. Cos i was so emo and such, i started slashing agn. No joke k. I know it's lame, but at least i stopped like aft a certain time when someone told me smth. 
  4. I WAS FUCKING EMO AND I SWEAR THE FEELING SUCKS OK. I still regret even up till now yknow, ):
  5. Quarrelled w clique and yeah i became #foreveralone. 
  6. EVERYONE STARTED HATING ME. Or is that so i've got no idea, i only know my friends all thought i was fucking up everything and started being pissed w me and all. ): 
Even though alot of crazy bullshit things that happened and screw up my first half of the year, thr's still nice things that happen. (: Heheheh, i got closer w Kenneth, my juniors and yeah some other people. YIESHYUEN PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THE SMIRK FACE ANYMORE IF YOU'RE READING THIS. YKNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Yep so that's all! Shall go reply smses, whatsapp and @mentions alrd! Plus i've gotta wake up early for piano x theory and aft tt still have to wait at home for part time maid to come over! So yep bye and love ya all k! 

xx.