27.12.11

When was the last time I was truly honest with someone? What was it about?


Just changed my blog design, color scheme and fonts, how does it look now? Chio-er anot! Heheheh, ok just a update to kill my boredom since i finished itazura na kiss alrd! 25 eps in less than a day, i'm awesome or what. ;) Alright, back to topic. 

 When was the last time I was truly honest with someone, and what was it about?

I guess it would be on the 141211 when i went over to Shyuen's house? |: Yep i think tt was the last time i was truly honest w someone since she knows everything and it's easy talking to her cos of tt. Plus I always complain to her about things so yahlah. Hmmmmm, what was it abt? Erm we talked alot, but i think we skipped the part on my feelings or smth likett cos it was sensitive for me tt day, *ouchie*. HAHAHAHA OH YAH I REMEMBER I COMPLAINED TO HER VIA WHATSAPP AND SENT HER ALOT OF THINGS AND ITS SO NAGGY HEHEHE. She managed to knock sense into me w her chim English & i felt btr aftwards. (: Im not sure if the whatsapp conver we had ytd was counted as truly honest? I told her smth thn she started putting the smirk emoji!!! I hope she doesn't read this cos she'll totally be laughing her ass of at me. SHHHH OK LATER I SHY! I'm super lame but yea it's true, x:

Ok, so this post shall end here! Sorry for all the overdue pics yeah but i promise a pic-filled post for you guys on friday or sat? Yep so do bear w all these overdue pics first k! Love ya lots. (updates on post challenges below.)

POST CHALLENGES. 
  1. Post 15 facts about yourself.
  2. Write about the best friends you've had over the years.
  3. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
  4. Write about a period of time/year in your life where things seemed to be constantly going good.
  5. Write about a period of time/year in your life where things were not so good.
  6. When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?
  7. Post your favourite quote.
  8. How do you feel today?
  9. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
  10. What's the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?
  11. Write about the best day of your life.
  12. Write about the worst day of your life.
  13. What are your plans for the future? Far and near.
  14. Post your favourite book, favourite movie, favourite band and favourite book.
  15. Write about something/someone you worry about alot.
  16. Write about your relationship status.
  17. Write about your ideal boyfriend.
  18. Post one confession/secret.
  19. Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday.
  20. What did you eat today?
  21. How has your life changed over the past year?
  22. Find a horoscope site and post yours.
  23. Post your other blogs.
  24. How has your week been?
  25. Write about your ex-boyfriend(s).
  26. Write about the new friends you've made this year.
  27. Where is somewhere you would want to visit?
  28. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
  29. Write about any particular habits/mannerisms that you have.
  30. Where do you think you'll be in 5 years?