28.12.11

Post your favourite quote & how do you feel today?


Went for CCA today and it was quite fun cos THR'S NO CONDUCTOR YAY. For those who dk, yeah i'm kind of a geek cos my CCA is band, |: Did some moving of furnitures and instruments cos thrs gna be contractors coming over to polish the floor? I really hope that they'll carpet the band room's floor! The old wood pattern is kinda getting boring yep. Oh and for those who don't know, my sch is surprisingly budget. But for no rhyme and reason, they're repainting the sch & installed 2 new fans for our sch hall! I totally wonder what caused it, maybe is the stomp thing? ;) 

Alright enough of my day. Let's get down to business yo. Doing 2 of the challenges thing or wtv cos the fav. quote one it's too short and idk what to do. HEH. 

Post your favourite quote(1) & how do you feel today(2)?

1. Favourite quote - I've got no idea what my favourite quote is cos the thing is that i have alot of quotes that i like. One of my fav is " Cry a river, build a bridge & get over it ". Another one would be a part of lyrics from Missing You by RJ Helton. Not a really famous song, but the lyrics is awesome. Fav part is " And even if i cry a thousand tears tonight, would you come back to me ". The rest would be on my twitter acc, do check them out and follow me yep! (:

2. How do i feel today - Tired, sick and kinda sad i guess? Well you can't blame me for feeling tired and sick cos i'm forever a sickly person + i'm really tired. Imagine having runs in the middle of the night or rather an hour before dawn and having to go for cca 3 hrs later. It sucks big time. Ain't feeling real cheerful or happy today. Kinda sad since ytd night? I wna be cheerful & mad agn. ):

I need a hug. 

Super cute pic above and the caption below describes how i'm feeling now totally. Abrupt end of post but tt's what you get when my stats are so low. Nah joking, like i mentioned above i'm totally not feeling well so yep sorry guys.

I need a hug. ):