18.1.12

复制人





Hi people. Yes I'm blogging now, at home but I'm using blog press to blog tho. Everyone is like having their cca now and I'm stuck at home, taking my medicine and resting like a freaking sad life. ):

Didn't go sch today cos I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling like shit & shivering under my thick blanket. Went to the doctor just now to get my mc cos my sch is kinda lame. They say if sick must produce mc, parents letter not accepted wts.





Just took my medicine and say HI to my super cui hair. HAHAHAH yes my fringe is up at home & at sch. ;)

So my health is getting worse yep. My LBP got lower which means its quite low now lol. I hope I won't faint when I go out cos I always feel dizzy when I'm out at crowded places. >:( pretty sad life for me huh. But luckily for me my temperature dropped to 37.4. It's like a normal temperature for many ppl but I'm special HAHAHAH. Your normal temperature is usually 36.5 or smth, but mine is 35.4. Once my temperature hits 37, I'm a total goner and my brain will feel as tho it's an inferno.




Taken during ZhengYi's afternoon lesson on Monday out of crap boredom heheh. I think I chose the right time to be sick cos thrs ZhengYi today. But thrs Chinese tmrw too so it doesn't make any differences. Can't believe tt I missed out geog today cos they're gg thru the geog notes! I hope I can catch up. ): hahahah yes I'm a good girl yo.

Alright, shall take a quick rest before waking up to do my theory homework. I've lessons tmrw aft Chinese reporter shit. Gna give excuse like I need go home take medicine so cannot go lol.

Will end this post here yep, and it's gna be CNY soon yay! :D

xx,