22.1.12

Bugis Bugis Bugis ❤


This is an overdue update hehe. Was suppose to blog abt this on Friday since i went bugis w my dear boys to shop! ^^ Brought my camera along but it seems that we didn't really take alot of pics other than those taken in sch! Others are taken using my phone, mostly by ChenCheng. He keeps on taking random snapshots lol. Got quite a number of things in the end i guess? A dress w belt, a bottom w belt, a top, a watch, 3 pairs of earrings & a pair of shoe! I guess i got that all hehe. Spent arnd $55 which includes my shopping and lunch money and all. 


Things are starting to get better w me and my girls including Jiawen. Didn't get a pic w her/of her cos she went to meet her bf so yep. Wanted to get Maine to go along w me too but she have gotta finish her theory cos she have lessons on Saturday! & Shyuen couldn't go cos she have to go back msia. And she went back aft being the emcee(?) for the performance/celebration thing. 


 I've extremely cui eyebags and hair. Yes i know i'm sorry cos i slept at 12 and woke up at 5 and then i went back to sleep agn before my mum came into the room and made me wake up. Really tired cos my all my medicine cause drowsiness so yes i'm tired. ): No excuse for cui hair tho. HAHAHAH oh yea and talking about hair, Merwyn and i was helping Chencheng to pluck out his white hair while Kenneth sat on the seat laughing at us. Yeah we were all sitting on the floor but we weren't blocking the way & it's wayyyyyy btr than sitting on reserved seats. Those who sits on reserved seats even tho when thr are old ppl are freaking inconsiderate. Even if don't have doesn't mean you should sit, unless you're implying tt you're either a needy or old or pregnant lol.


Snapshot of my backview/hair by ChenCheng. Cos they all say that i look like a ahlian from the back w/o my backpack. Esp my hair lol. They kept putting random stuff on my hair and played w my hair and all. In the end aft taking this pic, i re-tied my hair and that chencheng go and video lol. He's lameeeeee. K i'm kinda mean. ;p Managed to get my clothes and shoes tho, so i'm happy! Had a misunderstanding quarrel w my mum over the phone cos she thought i was @ BPP when. Well she didn't nagged at me when i got home tho, perhaps is cos she realized that i did inform her tt i was gg town/bugis w my friends.

HAHAHA EPIC PRICELESS FACE K. Taken when we were on bus back home! Apparently Chencheng stays somewhere arnd me and we boarded 300 and alighted at the same stop! (: HAHAHAH so yeah we started camwhoring using my phone agn lol cos his phone was outta batt. HE DIDN'T TAP HIS CARD WHEN WE TOOK THE BUS OMGGGG. He's mad totally. Nevertheless, i should thank him cos he gave me tons of opinions when we were shopping so let's go shopping tgt sometime agn k! We can make like crazy shopperholics lol. 



A pretty hm picture filled post? (: Guess this would do to fill my blog hehe. A big thanks to the boys who accompanied me for almost the whole day k! Went home arnd 7:30 likett. The mad shopping really took my mind off many things and i feel much happier now. Well, CNY eve is like right now & I guess many are looking forward to CNY? I wish everyone a fun-filled and money-filled new year k! Chinese New Year have always been just a alright to me cos thr's always homework given by lifeless teachers & comments and questions and pesters from relatives. Let's enjoy yep! 

"The best musicians in the world are those who's music can touch the hearts of many, even though it's just a simple melody." 

Ending off w a quote from my twitter acc. So yep that's the end and love ya for reading! 

xx,