23.1.12

The year of Dragon, part 1



Happy Chinese new year! Hehehe it's the first day of CNY so did you collect alot of angbao? ☺ hope so yep! CNY is like forever the same old thing, visiting relatives and getting attacked by their questions. How annoying can that be? VERY.


Went to visit my maternal relatives today! Have gotta go to two different places, one at bukitpanjang & another at tamahjurong or smth? Tts whr my maternal grandfather lives. My maternal grandparents are divorce, hm kinda weird huh. I mean I didn't know they know what's divorce lol. Aft all they're like what, 50 smth? I've got no idea.


Basically went visiting to collect angbaos w my black toga dress that I got from thblacksecret ! Instead of having a weekly launch of new collections of apparels or smth, they're having daily launch of apparels! Hm kinda cool huh. ^^ got my dress for around $22 or smth? I only know I got it for total of $50 w one of my beige Military romper.


Had really cui eye make up today so pardon me if I look even more horrendous than usual yep. I'll learn my lesson and not put makeup tmrw hehe. Most of the pics here would be like all got photo effects one unless its a far view photo or full shot cos I really look cui. Yes I'm ashamed of my ugly face. ):


My cousin who's exactly a month older than me! Hehe super cool right. He's like damnnn tall. Same height as my dad I think? Lol wtf I'm short. K nvrmind, it's ok for this generation girls to be short! ^^ hehe so yep went over to his place for lunch and all before heading to my maternal granddad house.


We used to wait till like 2+ before gg over cos I'll always be at his place snatching his PS2. Hehe, aftall we grew up tgt? Like he'll come over I my house everyday when we were in kindergarten and thn I'll snatch his game boy & he'll piggy back me. THAT'S WHAT ALL OF YOU DO RIGHT. OR ISIT ME ONLY HUH.


I'm super not lady like lah, sit on floor even tho I'm wearing dress. Meh nvrmind not like I don't wear safety shorts inside. It's like the most disgusting thing in the world if you accidentally zaogeng one lo lols. Btw I'm using blog press to post this update cos I'm too lazy to on my crap comp. To be frank, I've got no idea whr I placed it hehe.


SHHHHH EYE MAKEUP UGLY. Anw, went out aft visiting to bpp! Met up w that babe above and we went mad over time crisis 3 heheheheh. Taken at lot's neoprint booth! She's supposed to be my aunt or whatnot cos of the old ppl generation thing lah hor, but she's only a year older than me. -_____- blame the oldies k. But I always address her to ppl as my cousin tho, sounds younger right! Hehehe.


Back to effect-photo hehe. So yep it's a lousy post lah k. Blame myself lol. Still, it's gna be like a rather log day for me tmrw cos I'm gg alot of relatives' house, including Eugena's! In case you're wondering, my aunt/cousin is Eugena lol. Let's just refer her as my cousin lah k! Gna spend a long time at her house cos we'll forever be talking and all. She's like my closest cousin cos I can talk to her abt alot of things. ☺✌


Shall end here w a photo taken w my second eldest sis! Damn I've chio sisters so why am I so goddamn ugly urgh. Sad life shit huh me. >:( nevertheless, it's gna be another day filled w annoying questions so yeah, let's all smile and sleep!

"就因为在乎,才会受到伤害。"

X.