8.1.12

A little too not over you


#nowplaying - 地球上最浪漫的一首歌 by 黄鸿升 aka Alien Huang! (:

Picture taken on Saturday aft sec1 orientation parade! It went great and i had a great time w the band members esp when we were playing arnd during the gallery walk for CCA or smth. Basically at the CCA booth lah lol. 

Got to play flute agnnnnnnnnn! Happy die me totally. Been so long since i touched flute & i've gotta admit tt my skills are getting rusty. Sad much but at least i still rmb most of the fingerings and I still can play! That's totally the main thing, ^^ Band was being super noisy and hyper-ly fun. Was like the best session? Played viva la vida, GaGa mix and home. Jane and Hayati were so high that they started singing and dancing around! 

All of us were like exchanging instruments so i tried the Clarinet, Oboe, Trombone, Trumpet & FLUTE OF COURSE. HAHAHAHAH i mean like got chance cfm must play back flute one right, since it's the first instrument i was assigned to in band. GOT FEELINGS ONE OK. :D

I fucking hate it when someone asks me " Eh belle so you like flute more or saxophone more! " Then when i say both, they'll like " You sure bo don't lie lah tell me i won' tell others one! " Goddamn those people. I CANNOT LIKE BOTH ISIT NEED YOUR PERMISSION HAR. Wtf and if you not happy w my answer then don't ask right. Cos when you asked me sure a not you obviously had a model answer tt you want me to tell you. Fuck you like seriously. Also none of your business right. 

Yes i'm referring to someone but not to all who asked me that. Only one in particular tho. Super detest this kind of people. Extremely when SHE thinks that everyone is like her, forever sms boys one. Still look at my phone when i'm using and ask " Eh belle who you smsing! New boyfriend isit! Tell me leh tell me leh. " Cb do i look like i've a boyf? Ppl tell you no alrd you still thr ask ask ask, shuddup lah stupid bimbotic bitch. You think everyone like you isit. -_______-

HAHAHAH those who're in band will know who i'm referring to. No, not the one in pure bio cos idgaf abt tt person alrd! Ok i'm really a mean bitch, #forevermean . 


OK I'M SORRY FOR BITCHING SO MUCH ABOVE. ):



Sch's tmrw and i'm totally not looking forward to it. Thr's Maths & Chinese tmrw omg. I like to laugh at my maths teacher's name cos her name is Wu Dan, and it sounds like 无蛋 or no egg in English! HAHAHAHAHAH OK I'M SO MEAN. Then thr's ZhengYi. ANDANDAND i've to stay back for HCL till 4:30 by ZhengYi agn. I didn't even complete my holiday homework so how am i gna hand up to him!

Ok i've a sucky school life cos i'm forever owing teachers homework and all. Alrightalright gtg and pack my stuff, take a quick shower and get ready for sleep! Have to report to sch by 7 tmrw for majulah, ):

Will update when i'm free and all k & i'm really sorry for all these rants!

xx.