2.1.12

New year, new beginning

Happy new year people! ♥ I know i'm 2 days late but still, it's a brand new year! 

It's 2012 now and HEY IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AND I'M STILL ALIVE. HAHAHA. Ok i'm irritatingly lame & late but still happy new year loves! :D New year = new beginning = new hopes & dreams! Hope you guys enjoyed your last day of 2011 & first day of 2012 cos mine didn't go as well as expected. *sigh*

For those who followed me on twitter, you would have alrd know tt I slept till 4 on 311211. I'm an ultimate pig i know. But the thing is nobody woke me up and i was tireddddddd. HAHAHA excuses. ): Still, woke up and the day was like any other days. Wanted to go vivo to find my sis but i guess it would be freaking crowded so stayed at home like a good girl eating and texting keh. Ate 2 bowls of meesua and a big bowl instant seafood ramen! Was sms-ing Jovin @ tt time and he was like me, #foreveralone. HAHAHA. He was like freaking sad and going LAN alone lol. Asked me to go for dinner w him but i was alrd full like mad so told him tt i'm gna be a pig sooner or later but he totally just laugh it off. Urgh annoying. 

So basically that's how i spent my pathetic new year eve. First day of 2012 was OK, other than th fact tt i had to wake up @ 8 to go bowling w my family. Yeah i suckkkk. Everyone was like "Spare&Strike" while i'm "Gutter&K.O". Effing pathetic only. Went to the pool & my dad told me to grab a float and he started spinning me in the water when i was on the float and he suddenly dunk me. URGHHHH. It was fun tho. (: Yeah i'm like super no life, forever hanging out w my family and relatives all those.

Had a H2H talk w eldest sist aft having subway & we talked abt tons of things. From friends, to studies and even ex boyfriends. We're pretty alike in a way or another. Watched forensic heroes 3 aft tt and I'M FINISHING THE SHOW TMRW. 3 DAYS FOR 30 EPS OF SHOWS. HA. It's like a regular record tho so nothing out of ordinary. 


"Yeah, and i still like you."


Anyone done their New Year resolutions yet? I've got no idea what i wna achieve for this year. Hmmmmm.

2012 New Year Resolutions:
  1. Get a far more better results than what i achieved for 2011. Level cohort position arnd 40 - 60. 
  2. Don't flunk a single subject. Not even art for shit sake.
  3. Happiness, for myself & everyone else. I wna be the same old mad, happy and bubbly BelleAng.
  4. Work harder for both my studies & cca. 
  5. Manage my time well - make time for daily practice of piano; enough sleep; complete my homework.
  6. Try studying for CL olevels which is gna take place this yr for my case. Fml i'm from HCL.  
  7. Must start on grade8 practical BY June. I wna take both major exams of mine next year. 
  8. Just freaking wish that Shantini won't forever come find trouble w me & my attire.
  9. Lose weight, at least 3kg to be shed off. 
  10. Get fitter - improve stamina & all
  11. Save more $$ for god sake. 
  12. Try and get into a stable r/s. Ultimately optional tho.

So yep the same old same old. Only this time round, i'm pretty srs abt not flunking & doing okok for studies. Totally regret acting like a stupid shit who gets emo and all and in the end i screwed my studies and all & i got into a disgustingly bad state of trying like mad to cope. So no, no more bullshits. But for someone like me who nvr studies, i hope it won't be so difficult. My dad was so disappointed when he know tt i wouldn't be able to study science aft i got back my streaming results. I hope i don't disappoint anyone this year. (:





Who doesn't want to be love & to love at the same time? Everyone wants happiness, so do I. I remember those late night conversations that we used to talk about anything and everything. Yea you left and I'm hurt. it's the past now.

Tt's all for now. Updates might not be often cos of sch & my other activities. Still, you can follow me on twitter @FORBIDDENEDLOVE for instant updates yep. Love ya all and good luck when sch reopens! 

xx.