6.2.12

SORRY FOR THE PICTURE-LESS POST

Guilty for not updating my blog lately. SORRRRRRY. ); been lazy like an ass recently. Didn't do homework & I stopped gg for jogs w Gianmin cos IM A LAZY PIG. Well, I'm trying to "conserve" energy for camp!

HAHAHAH yes, in fact the camp is like later today. 3day 2night @ changi coast. Hope I survive k, and I wish that I don't "strike lottery" thr. Else I can't play all the water activities alrd. >:( I mean I even went to buy a pair of rubi shoes w gianmin ytd so I can wear during water activities. Thn if dirty just buang on the spot alrd lo.


Bringing my homework along so I can complete them during camp. Hopefully Natasha bring hers too thn we can mug tgt at night while talking. Hehe. IM A GOOD GIRL K. Go camp also bring homework one ley.

Nevertheless I hope that it's gna be fun and great even if Miss WJW ain't gg! Hehe I wna enjoy myself and bond w 3/5! Starting to like my class more and more, they're cute and epic and FUN. ;)

Most probably gg have a short update dying the camp period w photos. But for now, that's it and let's have fun! ☺

P/s: SCREW BLOG PRESS.

当心跌碎了以后, 我还努力拼凑, 你给的梦。