1.2.12

Jar of Hearts

"I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed, cos you broke all your promises."

Just a short update to keep my blog alive! Nothing much happened recently, other than the sudden breakdown that I had ytd & the release of test results+upcoming tests.

Did I mention that I passed my first Chinese spelling of the yr w a score of 90/100?! Hehe k happy die. :D got back my chemistry class test 1 result & I got full marks! Shouldn't be proud and I must continue w these great results.

Something that I had done during art today. (bottom of post) Kinda sucky, thinking of redoing. Actually wanted to appeal for a transfer to computer studies w jiawen but thn I would have to change class. :( 3/5'12 is ok actually.

Alright really short and crappy post. Well don't hate me for this. Readers have increased and I'm real happy! Thanks for reading and all. Well at least I know thr are ppl who actually cares about my rants hehe. K long day ahead tmrw, shall end here. Love ya! ❤