28.1.12

Complicated, that's just it


Sorry for not posting for the past few days! Had to get time to complete my Chinese homework & all whenever i wna update. Hehe k excuses, i'm just #foreverlazy ! ^0^ 

Went YieShyuen's house today to bainian w Merwyn, Charmaine & Kenneth! Jane & Carol didn't go cos they had to leave early but they still came over my house w the others to have steamboat as lunch! Everyone had their fill and it was super hilarious. Played the piano and all and Carol is awesome cos she can play super well even tho she didn't go for lessons etc! She's goddamn talented my god. JEALOUS. 

Got to know a boy named Bryan? and he's awfully CUTEEEEEEE! I keep saying that keke. I'M NOT A PEDO. HE'S CUTE. >:)

Picture speaks a thousand words so yes let's let the pictures do the blogging hehe. ;)








HAHAHA I LOOK SO FUCKING HILARIOUS BUT NEVERMIND YAY. 





 
HE'S SO CUTE RIGHT HEHE OMG I'M NOT A PEDO SHHH. <3



 

Hehehe yep alot of pics yes ikr. ALL GOT MY FACE ONE. Yes i edit my photos, but i only edit the lighting & the most i'll do is add effect in. I NEVER EVER PHOTOSHOP ANY OF MY PHOTOS BEFORE. Believe it or not, its up to you. ;)


Anyway, outfit of the day is Beige Military Romper from Thblacksecret! Don't remember how much i got it for but it's w the Black Toga Dress i wore on CNY Day 1. Yep the blogshop stuff is slightly pricey, but the material and all is super comfy and definitely worth the price! ^^

Shall end the post here hehe. Kinda tired since i went jogging w Gianmin ytd & today. Jogging cheers me up. God, i've tons of homework to complete oh shiat. K byeeeee! Will update soon, love ya all yep.

xoxo.