28.2.12

Trouble maker

"It's easier to tell them it's okay, cos it saves the trouble of you being asked why."

Been pretty distracted in class these days, but i managed to secure pass for my tests and all. Emaths test tmrw w chinese spelling and i swear i'm gna fail my maths. I've no idea what's quadratic equation & all cos it's a sec2 subject and yes i did very badly for my studies @ tt time so yep i'm screwed. Hope tt Gianmin can teach me later cos i'm really really screwed. ):

Couple of things happened in our class and 3/6 or so i've heard. Wow i really dk what's wrong. All the cases happened during chemistry class & everyone is blaming the teacher. He's nice and really patient, even though he's boring. Maybe everyone is nice imo but i don't see why do they even blame the teacher. You misbehave, do wrong acts & stuff, you be responsible for your own action & face the music YOURSELF. Why blame the teacher for god's sake? He didn't ask you to do them, so just stfu lah like really. -____-

I'm rude to teachers. I miss half the class, skip remedials, interrupt the class, use phone, talk etc etc. But i still respect them in the most minimal way. I don't go arnd asking teachers to go back from whichever sch they came from. Kinda serious now cos I get really irritated when students just be fucking rude to the teacher, doesn't pay attention then aft tt go arnd telling how much the teacher sucks. HELLO YOU DW PAY ATTENTION ONE RIGHT ZZZZ. Bunch of immature fools.

Well sound like a disgusting bitch now but well at least I managed to says what I wanted to tell ppl so yea blog I told you alrd so yep! Update a pic fille post on Friday if I'm going k w my girls aft sports day! ;)