20.2.12

On rainy days




BEEN YEARS SINCE I LAST BLOGGED MY GOD I ACTUALLY MISS BLOGGING. :D hahaha k I'm mad & officially tired. Had sports heats today and I didn't get anything. Well, wtv! Dont really care abt the winning and losing things nowadays. As long as yellow gets points, then I'm happy! Hehehe.



I'm sorry for this random photo but i really miss my old hair! ): it was long ad brown. And FYI I didn't dye my hair. IT'S GODDAMN NATURAL OH PLEASE. And it's gone. Idk why but my hair suddenly like turn black or smth. IT'S NO LONGER BROWN OH FML. *sobs*



Been skipping lessons and such recently. I really need a break from classes cos they're really such a bore. I hope my Emaths teacher won't come so I can enjoy! Hahaha yes I know it breaks the rule but hey you only live once right? Moreover if we don't enjoy now, when else are we gna be able to enjoy? รถ



I miss being attached. Like suddenly. Seems tr everyone arnd me are starting to pair up and me? I'm forever alone. Even when I'm w my friends, it seems tt im forever the extra. Idk wts I've done but yea things like it do happen. I miss the feeling of being love and all my goddddd. HAHAHAHA, MEMORIES. (:

Alright shall end my short update here! Hahaha I hope blog press is working!