15.3.12

不想懂得




My collections of hunks hehehe. I'm sorry about the lack of updates that I've been promising. Well I'll try and update one on Friday/Saturday. Well it's march holidays now and it's not exactly wonderful as I've not been catching up w my sleep and my days had been really unproductive. Have yet to complete a single assignment, utterly disappointed w myself. Busy day ahead tmrw and i hope that I manage to complete my Chinese essay tmrw. *HEADACHE*. It's not even like a proper holiday cos thrs tons of assignments and we still have to go back to sch, pretty sad yea. Didn't went shopping this holiday and I'm really pleased w myself for tt. Hehe gg kbox & arcade w Shyuen&Maine on Friday and I'm gna have ton lottsa fun yea! JB on Saturday so YUMMY FOOD HOHOHO. ;) well, do follow me at @FORBIDDENEDLOVE for instant updates and then shall end this quick update here! Read on! ❤