16.3.12

等你的季节


Family outing - 04032012 

Due to the lack of picture-d posts in the past, today would be a picture filled one & less wordy! (I couldn't remember details well so yeah excuses!) Hahaha, so yeah erm had a family day out on 04032012 cos Daddy's birthday was on the 6th & we went ECP to cycle! Hehehe I look like my daddy yep, the eyes esp. LIKE TINY ONLY. ;p It was like plain madness cos we had like this mini competition & my 2nd sis videoed it, showing how sucky i was when i was the 1st among my eldest sis & daddy who was w my youngest sister! Was pointing middle finger at the camera lol. I love my daddy like mad cos he's awesome and he always let me keep the change when i help him run errands, :D Money faced hoho. He's really nice! 

Told daddy that Nicky Wu (41) is really handsome and daddy said i like a old guy! And i was like, " But daddy you older than him leh you're 43 this year! " Guess what he said? "I older than him but i more handsome ok! He laokokkok one!" HAHAHAHA. <3






CCKSS Sports day, 08032012


Took part in the 4x100m girls relay w JingYun, Vanessa & Jiawen. Even tho we didn't came in the first three, we managed to earn points for Yellow house! And of course YELLOW CAME IN CHAMPION AGN! We were like the best house/house that collected the most points! hehehe. awesome yea? :D Didn't get medals for any events but it's alright, i still have cross country yep! Hehe hope i get into top 20 for upper sec girls, ;) That's for this post and shall end off w pics taken during the sports meet. Will update on the shopping trip that i went today w Yieshyuen soon! Love ya, xx.



Epic faces w Charmaine! XD



只想让你知道,放不下也忘不掉。你的笑你的好,是我温暖的依靠。