23.3.12

Fuck memories





Hi guys, been like so long since I updated my blog. Sorry abt that & my delayed post of trip to Bugis w Yieshyuen bbg. It would probably be just pics cos things are starting to cramp up on me. It's like an awfully short term with CA to chiong & MYE which is round the corner. It kinda sucks cos CA is inclusive of our overall for MYE&EOY. Unfair huh. So yea thrs gna be hell lotta remedials and all. :(


20th anniversary performance for my school is really taking up 70% of my current weekend. We practise and do like mad but in the end we don't get a single shit. I mean we didn't even volunteer, WE WERE FORCED cos it's compulsory. Zzzz my school is screwed up. Sorry bout the rants hehe. People are all looking forward to hols but I'm kinda dreading it, since it means olvl Chinese for me. Abrupt end but shall end this post here! ❤
Memories that reminds me of us, fuck it. Things would be great if we could be like how we were.