20.4.12

P.O.P - Passing Out Parade

Once a flautist, forever a flautist. The wonderful flubaboe section hehe. Love you guys. :)



The awesome and sexy saxophonists. Thank you guys for being so welcoming when i first got transferred over! Stay sexy yep seniors! (*^^*)



You mean ass who made me cry and then laughed at me. Yes i'm gonna miss you like mad. Miss me, you better miss me too. I WARN YOU. :p


So yep it's passing out parade today. Cried like a bitch cos yea I'm gna miss the seniors esp the ones who're in flute & saxophone. Not forgetting my dearest, Kenneth Ong. :') Thanks for being such wonderful seniors and being able to take all my moments, shits & crap. I'm one of the worse junior one can ever get so yep I'm sure it was hard on you guys. Nevertheless, I love you guys and miss me yep! Hahaha.

Ok shall update w pictures taken today since it had been a million yrs I updated my blog. Took some pics w my boyfies hahaha. They were like damn amazed and fascinated by my hair today cos I let down my fringe like finally. Hehe. Just gotta love them ok!

Boyf 1- Natasha! ❤




Boyf2- Kaarthigha! ☺



Hehehe ok sorry I'm using blog press to blog so I can't align photos! Gah so annoying. But it's ok, must endure and bear w it huh. Can't because of my attitude and then rage then fuck up everyone. Nah, I'm just gna keep to myself. But hey just telling you, everyone has got their limits. I may be shutting up now, but that's not because of your complaints you fucked up shit. I'm just not being a selfish bitch when it's exam period. Don't let me rage. It won't be a pretty sight, dickhead. /smirks/

Ok sorry for ranting! Shall go eat my dinner now omo hungry like mad! BEAST SHINEE DAEBAK. ✌

xx, @FORBIDDENEDLOVE