8.5.12

Last Gift - SHINee





Greetings from mars baby. ;)
Been neglecting blog for like a million years but it doesn't really matter since no one reads it anyway, keke.
Final paper is tomorrow and YES don't ya love the smell of freedom? I kinda caught the smell just now when I was heading to Mac w my girls after art paper. YES I SURVIVED THE HORRENDOUS THREE HOURS PAPER! *^^*
And I didn't even went to the toilet at all. Like wow I'm damn surprised at myself cos it's like, I survived? Hahaha, I finished it though! Started jumping around like a kid on sugar rush and was practically hopping all the way to Mac. Hehe.




Well, my art was never good and i sincerely hope that I pass my art w at least a B3? Cos I've a feeling that I won't do well for my other subjects, even for geog....
Some other pieces I did for the preparation work, gave up on one though hehe.




Sighs, never mind! What's over is over alrd, hehe no point looking back. ;)
Going out w girls tmrw to either JCube or Kbox! Would probably snap some pics! Hehe. For now, unglam pics and random pics taken.











xx, @FORBIDDENEDLOVE