25.5.12

BOOMSHAKALAKA.


童话原来不可能与现实成两样。

Been like a million years since I had last blogged. Well, sec3 life ain't that easy as I had thought it would have been. In fact, it's annoying and hateful especially with the crazy fact that I have like TONS of Chinese homework for the holidays. Furthermore, I have to return back to school for almost 2entire weeks for holiday lessons, excluding the meetup sessions that I would be having with my friends to do the stupidest IPW project on Earth. 




Taken after our last paper [chemistry - 090512] after Kbox session in the lift! Didn't take any pictures with Elin then cos someone got into the lift so yep. Was the craziest kbox session i had been to cos we were totally like screaming and squealing into the mics and jumping around on the sofa. Crazy, but fun. Really, it's much better compared to other kbox sessions i had gone to. :) Sang tons of K-pop and i felt quite guilty after that cos Maine and Shyuen doesn't really listen to Kpop so yea.


Went to JiaLing's house together with Elin last Saturday and watched Running Man together! Yes, you can say that I'm turning into a running man fan cos I'm really addicted to it! Kyaaaaaaa, Monday Couple is the love like really. Kang Gary is just so sweet to Song Ji-Hyo! I'm jealous, hehe. Pictures taken at playground, whoppee! :D




Credits to Elin! *^^*



[Natural lighting!]

Taken today at lot1 with Elin! Hehehe, went out together with one of her friend[XueWei] who's super pretty and dances super well just like Elin. Met up at lot before walking to CCK park to the playground. While going back to lot, we managed to drag Elin to jay walk and Elin's reaction was like cute okay. Went arcade as usual before going Kbox! IMO, kbox is like so much more worth it than to going to the arcade when you've the student member card. You get to sing for minimally 3hours for $6 which means it's abt $2/hr which includes a drink. In arcade, a game is around $2. See the difference now? Enjoyed myself as usual, i mean it's KBOX! :D

Had Parents Teacher Meeting yesterday and got back my results+report book. Didn't fail any subject[surprisingly] and my class position was 7/39 or something? I don't get how can i even be in top 10 in class... Nevertheless, level position was 69/198? YES, 69. THINK DIRTY HAHAHA. Well, it's not really an ideal position. I thought if i could get 7th in class with 1 A1, 1 A2, 2 B3, 2 B4 & 1 C6, my level position would be better but no. 

Wasn't really please with the comments that the form teacher had written. I'm insensitive? Well, you have yet to see worse. I don't even see what's wrong with being straightforward. And the bastard who complains about my friends and I is the insensitive one alright. Please for god sake, he's not the king or whatever shit so why aren't you reprimanding him huh? You didn't even get your goddamn facts right and you scolded me. And obviously he's quiet. He sleeps in your class, no doubt he would be quiet unless he sleep talk. But have you seen how he behaves in other classes or way before exam periods? NO. And there you're, reprimanding me. Screw you. 

A post full of rants which i doubt anyone would read but really, i no longer care.