9.6.12

JINGLEBELL[E].

TO MYSELF. :D 

Yes, I'm finally officially 15! Thanks to my dear girls who celebrated with me, I felt really happy and I'm super touched by them cos they actually sacrificed their sleep in order to bake a birthday cake for me. THANK YOU, /sobs/. Oh and yes, I celebrated my birthday with my dear boys on top at Kbox too hahaha, no shit babe. I'm being kind of lame and disgustingly random here. Really getting rusty with blogging and all since I rarely blog nowadays. Hm. 

The retarded smile that I always give lol. 
Main focus: CAKE. THERE'S YELLOW ICING. <3

Didn't really go anywhere today cos mainly we were all too lazy to travel I guess? I mean I wouldn't want to carry a gigantic box with such a pretty cake inside, walking around and letting it get smashed and knocked around right? HEE. Even though we just stayed around at lot and all, it was definitely crazy and enjoyable - just the way I like. I really don't know what to say now lol. :x



Thank you girls, really enjoyed myself today and thanks for withstanding my nonsense for the whole day. :')

Also, gotta thank those who wished be a Happy Birthday, be it via text message, twitter, facebook or even by a phone call, thank you! Especially for people like Edwin who called me like at 0030 or GianMin who texted with me the whole night when I wasn't feeling well! No matter what, thank you! 

JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE ALL THE WAY.