7.9.12

Lightless.

Insomnia. Insomnia. Insomnia.

If my body and health weren't so fucked up. If I was able to fall sleep without fail daily. If I didn't fell for your words. If I didn't.

I'm tired. I really am. Why do I've to put up with all these nonsense everyday and pretend that I'm alright and strong when I'm fucking breaking and hurting like a goddamn worthless fool inside? Words can kill. They can, even if the effects doesn't show on the surface. You don't have the rights. Everyone else can say anything about me, but you're the only one who doesn't have the rights.

I'm tired. There's nothing that's worth fighting for now. Things just seem so bleak. I need to have something that I'm fighting for. But, there's none.

I can't do anything because i lost my light. I can't smile, I can't find, I can't stop. Lightless.

我要快乐,我要能睡得安稳。