14.10.12

Blogshop! ☺

Decided to do a mini adv. for my own BS that i opened just 5minutes ago hehehe. Not alot of things, but I'll try to update with more clothes and accessories, that's if there's business lah okay! Would probably be clearing some old magazines of mine cos my stash of magazines is so huge that my box is going to die. Hehe do support and check it out okay! It's just-some-instocks.blogspot.com. You can bargain but just don't be overboard w it yep? Discounts for fast deals! ^^

And and and also also also, check out my friend's (SZB to be exact hehe) Facebook shop too! Add her 'Gen Stuff-likethis' and look at her albums of clothes! They're really pretty and affordable!

Okay okay, shall do a proper blogpost soon yep. Stay tune, continue reading and PLEASE VISIT OUR BS OKAY. :)