22.10.12

RANDOMNESS.





Hiiiiiii. Been so long since I blogged huhu ohgod feeling so guilty now T-T. But wait, nobody reads my blog so yeaaaaaa it doesn't really matter or make any differences.

Attempting to finish my one-shot for Elin rn. Hehe I'm writing fanfics but I don't post them online cos it's like crazily embarrassing especially when my English is atrocious and yea it's really a disgrace. :x


HAVE YOU GUYS CHECKED MY BLOGSHOP? IF NOT, DO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW SUPPORT OKAY. NEGOTIATIONS ALLOWED AND THRS FREE NORMAL POSTAGE TOO SO WHY NOT HUH. MIGHT PROBABLY BE SELLING KPOP THINGS TOO LIKE PAST MAGAZINES AND POSTERS. IF YOU SPEND MORE THAN $20 YOU'LL GET A FREE POSTER LEH. ✌ so visit my BS now @ http://just-some-instocks.blogspot.com now!






Just in case If you're wondering what I'm selling/interested etc, here are some of the pics of clothes I'm selling! Prices can be lowered of course. :)




Hehehe taken during one of the family dinner! BUFFET. Omg I swear it was damn worth it cos I kept eating seafood and more seafood. Like a auntie only but really their Hokkaido crab is MOUTHWATERING ONE OKAY. ❤ Hehe pics below!







MORE PICS.


Mummy while eating halfway hehaho.



NO PLAYING W FOOD AH DADDY. >:D



Daddy and I! ^^







Okay that's all for now yep! Blogging w phone now so do bear w all the stupid small sized photos yep. Please tahan until I get a new comp! Also, enjoy your holidays & good luck for those who're having O's! ❤

xx, @FORBIDDENEDLOVE