23.12.11

If I only had 24 hours to live, what would I want to do?


If i only 24 hrs more to live, wtf would i do? Trust me, i've got no idea. I mean who in their right mind would ever go and think tt " oh i'm gna die tmrw so yeah i'll do this and that and blahblahblah " . Like seriously? Unless they're some stupid pessimist person then i'll have nothing to say. Yeah whatever, it's not like i'm a super optimist but at least i don't plan about death. That sounds stupid. Ok so yeah here it goes, wtf i'll do if i die tmrw. No order or sequence:

  1. Hang out w my babes and dears. MUST CAMWHORE LIKE MAD. Then they'll rmb me. HAH.
  2. Just be happy lah. Who wants to die like a sad life ass, mopping over your own death? Everyone has to die one what, just look at the bright side and be glad that you've a day more to live.
  3. SMS that someone, and tell him wtv i felt or smth. DON'T DIE W REGRETS OK. One sms to a fastfood, saying that i'm glad about all the things that happened and smth likett? Oh yah and i wna slap him and scream in his face. Another sms to another someone telling him how i enjoyed his company during the first half of the year. And things like tt lah.
  4. SHOP, EAT, PLAY, LAUGH, TALK, SMILE AND SLEEP LIKE MAD. ELSE YOU'RE GNA FUCKING REGRET IT. 
  5. Laugh at all those who hated me. Scream in their face and laugh in their face. It's gna be their lost if they hate you. Nobody cares yo. 
  6. Thank my babes, dears, " kors " and my family like duh. 
  7. Die peacefully = sleep earlier. Dying while sleeping is the best way of death ever. 

What a perfect death i'll get yep. So yes tt's all for those pessimistic shits who thinks abt death all the time. ENJOY YOUR LIFE LAH PLEASE. or should i be aaron tan likett, " priest lah hor. priest. " LOLOL. Epic fail can. Alright shall continue eating my candy, it's damn nice!!!! :D