23.12.11

Those were feelings of yesterday's

Just a quick post before I take my meds thn continue w my show. Was like "bed-ridden" the whole day cos my giddy spells were so bad tt I almost fall down whn I tried to get off my bed. Sucks like damn alot, tho i slept for more than half a day? Even overslept and missed my emaths tuition. GUILTY. |: Was suppose to approach the teacher tgt w LiXuan but i guess i'm a mean cow and i overslept and BOOM. k lame shit i am. But I also have my reason for over-sleeping. I took my meds and it caused me to be fking sleepy and ta-da. 


- One of the worst feeling is not knowing what you mean to someone, a friend, a lover or a stranger; And not knowing to give up or to hang on.


Excuses, excuses and excuses. I hate people full of excuses and here I am, giving excuses to make myself feel btr. *face palm myself*. Oh did i mention that i did @yieshyueny 's blog banner or wtv you call it. I think it's pretty damn cute. Plus i added some small deco so it won't look so plain and everything. Edited her blog color and made her background red since she loves it! (Y) Damn happy okay, and it took only erm 30 mins to do everything? Proud max can. Hohoho, and she's blogging agn! Let's hope tt she blogs regularly so i've someone to stalk. Facebook is getting boring and i'm stalking like erm, yeah people. Like duh else ghosts meh? LOL k i'm damn lame. (:


Okay thr's cca tmrw and i guess it's ok? Gna give Whitney&Syafiq their christmas present! :D Maybe aft cca i'll go BPP daiso to grab boxes for gift exchange & for mum so yup tt's all! 


xo.